Gentle Power is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gentle Power may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Changes that affect your rights or our responsibilities will also be provided through other notification methods, which may include on-site popups or email notification.
You should check this page from time to time to note any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
Data Integrity and Security
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data and to update it as appropriate.
We have implemented physical and technical safeguards to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Further, we use secure encryption technology to protect certain categories of personal data. Despite these precautions, no data security safeguards guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information: how many times you’ve logged into our site, which web pages you’ve viewed, which emails you’ve opened/clicked through, which products you’ve purchased, and which online/in-person events you’ve attended.
If you purchase items through our online store we will additionally collect your name, address, email, phone number, and credit card information for the purposes of processing and fulfilling your order.
How Information About You Will Be Used
We ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information for users of our service in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.
We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication. Any other data collected may be used for research and service improvement.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
What Is A Cookie
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and your choice will not impact your use of our website.
.Third Party Data Processors
We use third-party data processors Google Analytics in order to process your data.
• Information about how Google uses data when you use our site can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
What is the GDPR?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new set of rules imposed by the European Union on all organizations worldwide that collect or process data about EU citizens.
Your Rights Under GDPR are:
• Right of access
• Right to recertification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to data portability
Controlling Your Data
• Right to Access – Customers have the right to know what personal data about them is being collected and to ensure that such personal data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which it is being collected. Upon reasonable request, customers may access their personal data, in order to correct or amend such data where inaccurate. Customers may edit their personal data by contacting our company via by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In making modifications to your personal data, you must provide only truthful, complete, and accurate information. To request erasure of personal data, customers should submit a request to email@example.com.
• Requests for Personal Data- We will track each of the following and will provide notice to the appropriate parties under law and contract when either of the following circumstances arise: (a) legally binding request for disclosure of the personal data by a law enforcement authority unless prohibited by law or regulation; or (b) requests received from the customer.
• Satisfying Requests for Access, Modifications, and Corrections – We will endeavor to respond in a timely manner to all reasonable written requests to view, modify, or inactivate personal data.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Questions or Complaints
Address: Glidan, Upper Kitesnest, Stroud GL6 6BH