Kingfisher Cafe in Fishponds
1st/3rd Tues of the month
(pre-booked places only)
7.30 pm – 9 pm @ £20
“Fulfilment should not be considered an indulgence”*
If you’re working to support others’ fulfilment, you need and deserve support!
Available in Fishponds
To see who else is interested in this format, to join the mailing list or to book your place, please go to our Meetup page:
I wish to offer a compassionate, work-supporting space in a one-to-one format, over a cup of tea/coffee.
Once booked, you can find me at the Kingfisher Cafe, which is a fab, human and kind space and offers space for small events outside cafe opening hours on Tuesday evenings.
You can also see me during Cafe Opening hours (9am to 4 pm during the week), if those work better for you, please ask.
There’s also possibility to hire the cafe space on another night if a group of Introverted Freelancers is interested in empathic support and skills for wellbeing at work.
What sort of content and vibe can you expect?
My self-employed work is about helping people re-connect where there’s a rift, whether internally when struggling with a challenge or with a loved one or at work.
I specialise in serving naturally more sensitive people and introverts who are my tribe by affinity and experience.
So you can expect understanding and support for the less-in-vogue ways of being, that work beautifully for introverts, however unusual.
I especially like to protect people from personal or business “shoulds”, however worthy they may seem, so that you can find your own creative solutions to your problem.
Here are some things you’ll be able to do:
* Share your news, challenges and breakthroughs in an atmosphere of mutual support and compassion instead of judgement
* Space to hear yourself think (out loud or by parallel journalling) about a project that needs growing or a block that needs dissolving
* Empathic listening (giving and receiving) and – if interested – coaching for that vital skill so that it can benefit all your interactions (work and personal, both)
* Support and skills for transforming conflict into progress (if needed)
* Mutual support, sharing practical and inner world resources for staying happy and productive at work
* Gentle, relevant, quality-not-quantity human contact
Is there anything else you need to know in order to want to give this a try?
Please get in touch as this group is about serving the professional and human needs of the participants, and not about a pre-existing agenda. You can find me via Contact Page. Ready to affiliate with us? Join the group here:
** Dominic Barter observed that “Empathy removes blocks to action”. That’s also my experience and joy which I love sharing. I love working this way: not by pushing and manipulating but by integrating my inner experience into what I do and how I work. Is that something that’s important to you to?